Drop offs and pick ups of students at school can be hazardous.
Please follow these drop-off and pick-up procedures to ensure that El Roble students are safe when coming to school and going home.
Drop off and pick up will be at in the designated area on Santa Teresa Avenue. Please adhere to these guidelines to provide safe conditions for all of our students:
- Parents picking up students in cars should drive to the end of the circular driveway on Santa Teresa Avenue (loading zone area) where students will wait with a yard duty supervisor.
- Students may not ride home with other people unless they have written permission from their parent/guardian.
- Students need a written note from a parent or guardian if there is any change in the way they are to go home.
- If your child is walking to or from school, please discuss with them the correct way to cross a street — looking both ways before crossing, stay within the designated crosswalk, obey any crossing guards, no running through the crosswalk, etc.
- Please do not drop off or pick up students in staff parking lot on Third Street because this is not a designated drop-off or pick-up area.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our students safe!